If you love listening to other people’s life stories, getting insight from their stories, reading, getting inspiration from books/movies/articles, and sharing them with the world, this is a perfect role for you!
SIRCLO is in the mission of building a collaborative, learning and growing culture, and for that, we would love to have content creator/librarians to help us achieve that by contributing regular contents from various resources and share it with the teams through our channels; Instagram, LinkedIn, Intranet, Internal Communication Platform, as well as our E-Library.
That being said, if you want to learn about building a great culture at work, and/or working in a cool start-up that offers b2b products and services, and/or being paid to share inspiring stories, read books, articles, and others -this is certainly the place for you.
- Undergraduate student / Bachelor’s degree in the field of Journalism or have experience in journalism.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Ability to turn information/life stories into engaging and powerful contents.
- Passionate in reading and curating various resources (books, articles, videos, etc).
- Strong communication skills especially in written English and Bahasa.
- Eager to learn about building company culture & employer branding.
- Independent learner who is proactive.
- Have sharp eyes for details, strong curiosity, self-discipline, and a can-do-attitude.
- Able to work effectively in a remote setting (WFH).
- Available to start working immediately.
- Able to commit 3 months or more on a full-time basis